Unique Products and Services Provided by Quality AES
March 21, 2022
Share This Blog
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED BY QUALITY AES
Located near Kansas City, Missouri, Quality Automotive Equipment & Service has been servicing auto mechanics and service shops in the Midwest for nearly 25 years now.
Overall, our customers have a good grasp, we think, of our core products and services relating to automotive lift equipment, installation, inspections, service, and repair. What might not be known is how much further that level of service and offerings realistically stretch.
For a quick reference guide, we thought to provide a detailed list of additional shop equipment, parts, and services we handle, so our customers are truly in the know.
As most all companies know, business is sometimes reactive versus proactive, meaning we are usually providing a reactive solution that’s high on our customers list to get addressed or resolved first. This, in many cases, doesn’t allow the extra time that is needed to discuss the other ancillary items we strive to provide proactively, and this is where, we feel, we often fall short as a business.
Our highest objective as an automotive equipment dealer is to make sure our service shops and car dealerships and their technicians are safe working around the equipment we sell and that they have what they need to do their job in the most efficient way possible.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES QUALITY AES CAN OFFER YOUR SHOP:
- Air Line Service and Repair – Air lines are the life blood of a service shop. Whether it be a new installation or a repair project, Quality AES helps provide rust and deterioration prevention as well as new air line installation to assure set up is done right the first time.
- Compressor Maintenance – As vital as air line installation is, so too are air compressors for a service shop. Technicians rely on compressors working on demand each and every time. A comprehensive inspection, by Quality AES, of your air piping service, filters and compressors can be pivotal for a shop to run effectively year round.
- Full-Scale Service Center for Rotary, Champion, Hunter Engineering and Stertil Koni – As an approved dealer for these name brand automotive lift and equipment manufacturers, Quality AES, and its certified ALI technicians provide local help in the form of genuine parts, factory training, professional service, repair, and maintenance.
ADDITIONAL SHOP EQUIPMENT SOMETIMES OVERLOOKED
- Hose Reels – Quality AES provides both general and enclosed Reelcraft hose reels
- Oil and Anti-Freeze Drains – Quality AES provides Balcrank and Graco oil drains and pit drain systems
- Hydraulic Shop Presses – Quality AES provides Norco Shop presses ranging from 12 ½ to 100-ton options
- Floor Jacks – Quality AES provides Norco manual and hydraulic floor jack ranging from 2 to 88 ton
- Bottle Jacks – Quality AES provides Norco manual and hydraulic bottle jack options from 2 to 100 ton
- Jack Stands – Quality AES provides Norco jack stands ranging from 2 to 50 ton options
- Transmission Jacks – Quality AES provides Norco transmission jacks that range from ¼ to 1 and ½ ton
- Engine Hoists – Quality AES is a preferred dealer for engine and transmission hoists in the Midwest
- Brake Bench Lathes – Quality AES provides Hunter Engineering bench and on-car lathes with options
- A/C Units – Quality AES provides RobinAir recover, recycle, and recharge A/C machine equipment
- Compressed Air Systems – Quality AES provides Champion air compressors, dryers and piping
Quality Automotive Equipment & Service looks forward to helping service your shop! Give us a call at 913-205-1350 or drop us a line and let us know how we can help!