See Our Reviews

Tire Changer Repair
Serving Kansas, Missouri and the Greater Kansas City Area

HUNTER ENGINEERING AUTHORIZED DEALER                                             

Helping mechanics for 75 years, Hunter Engineering takes what were once considered labor intensive tasks that auto mechanics know all too well, and transformed these cumbersome chores into manageable and simple solutions. Over the years, through patented innovation, superior vision and care, Hunter Engineering has created products for the automotive undercar service industry that are flat out second to none. 

Are you seeking a durable tire changer that's elite and efficient? Are you in need of certified technician to help train and service your existing tire service department or equipment? Look no further than Hunter Engineering and Quality Automotive Equipment & Services to help get you there.  


Click the incredible Hunter line of tire changer machines below and see what best fits your shop's needs. 

Quality Automotive Equipment and Service is an authorized dealer for Hunter Engineering equipment, and is the business of choice for many mechanic shops and auto dealerships located in the Midwest. Our team offers a complete range of tire machine service - from tech and machine support, to training and installation. We consider each and every customer an extension of our family, and we are geared to help long-term, from start to finish, with memorable face-to-face service. 

Quality AES can install, train and service your tire machine locally right here in Kansas or Missouri. We can also ship to anywhere in the United States, regardless of the Hunter Engineering equipment your shop needs. 

If you’d like to learn more about our specific tire changer services or Hunter engineering tire machine products in general, please contact your expert team at Quality Automotive or give us a call at 913-205-1350.

Ask Us A Question
Please enter your first name.
Please enter your last name.
Please enter your email.
Please enter your city.
Please enter your state.
Please enter your question or comment.